1. Enjoy a whole host of offers on food and beverages only on IDFC Bank Debit Cards.
2. As an IDFC Bank Platinum & Visa Signature Card holder, enjoy the freedom from paying 2.5% fuel surcharge across any petrol pump in India. This waiver is valid for all the fuel pumps across the country.
3. With your IDFC Bank Visa Signature Debit card upgrade your travel experience with complimentary access to Airport Lounges in India.
4. Get minimum 20% off on first order at bigbasket.com or the Big Basket App with your Visa Card.
*. Minimum 4% Interest Rate.
*. Minimum 10% cashback on Purchase of Rs. 1000 or more.
IDFC (Infrastructure Development Finance Company) banks offers special and exclusive privilege offers for customers. Customers will get interest rate, shopping offers and other beneficial rewards with IDFC debit card. IDFC bank branches are easiest way to collect information about all recently launched offer and rewards earning facilities. In modern technology era it is quite easy to collect all necessary and valuable information via bank app, internet or any other reliable medium. In big cities like Mumbai bank is offering service through several branches with motive to reach maximum number of customers. If someone is using internet banking facility then he/she must be aware about the comfort and ease avail by the bank, user just need to login into their account to access and utilize maximum numbers of banking facilities.
Customers will be able to utilize following facility without any charges:
a. SMS and email alert on transactions.
b. Information regarding any further updates.
c. Outstation cheqe Collection Facility.
d. Passbook issuance and Printing.
e. DD Cancellation/ revalidation.
f. Internet banking
g. Duplicate DD issuance
h. Phone banking facility
i. Balance enquiry
j. TDS/ interest certificate
k. Balance Confirmation Certificate
l. Chque based payment
m. Foreign currency draft issuance.
1. Passport size photograph.
2. Valid Identity proof documents.
3. Valid documents to prove your address.
4. Proof of your income if you are salaried employee.
1. Customers will get return gift worth 10,400 annually.
2. Zero transaction charges in case of ticket booking from IRCTC.
3. Unlimited ATM accessing facility for customers.
4. Minimum monthly balance maintaining is not necessary.
5. Other facilities like free internet banking that allow for IMPS, RTGS & NEFT, demand draft, cheque book, SMS alert and other services are available for customers.
6. Customers will get extra discount at selected fuel stations.
1. User will get free access of all airport lounges.
2. Free movie ticket per month for account holders.
3. Free Visa Signature Debit Card for Account Holder.
4. Minimum 10% discount on purchase on transaction you made for shopping.
5. IDFC debit card holders will get life insurance, online frauds and card loss liability from bank.
6. No extra charges on online transaction.
7. Minimum 4% interest rate offered by bank to customers.
a. There will be no criteria of minimum balance related criteria.
b. Up to 10 free withdrawals per month but minimum 5 transactions must be performed at IDFC ATM.
c. All customers will receive visa platinum debit card.
d. Up to 4% interest rate offered by bank to all customers.
Required Document to Open IDFC Zero Balance Saving Account
a. Driving License
b. PAN Card
c. Aadhaar Card
d. Identity Card Approved by Central or State Government
f. Voter Identity Card (Issued by Election commission)
a. Free general banking facility.
b. No criteria for minimum average balance.
c. Instant account opening facility.
d. Free transaction facility for NEFT, IMPS and RTGS.
e. Customer will be eligible to withdraw amount from any ATM across India without any charges.
f. Attractive interest rate.
g. Platinum and Visa Signature Debit Card without extra charges.
h. Highly qualified and dedicated support team to resolve issues of customers.
a. Free VISA signature debit card with life time validity.
b. Preferential treatment at bank.
c. Free doorstep banking facility for all customers.
d. Preferential rates on recurring and fixed deposit account.
e. Attractive interest rate.
a. Applicant must be Indian Native.
b. Regular income is mandatory.
1. Bank offers personal accident insurance cover worth INR 2 lakh.
2. Bank avails 1% fuel surcharge waiver.
3. Free IMPS, RTGS and NEFT transaction facility.
4. Domestic airport lounge access facility without any charges.
5. Online fraud covers worth INR 2 lakh.
6. Up to INR 2 lakh personal accidental cover on debit card.
7. Minimum 5% cash back on utility bill payment.
8. Average monthly balance criteria are INR 5000.
9. User will earn INR 25 as cash back on train ticket booking from irctc.co.in
a. SHG (self help group)
b. HUF/ Resident Individual
c. Applicant can be any TASC (Total Administrative Services Corporation)
d. Sole Proprietorship concern
1. Attractive interest rates.
2. Debit card holder will get online fraud cover worth INR 2 lakhs along with personal insurance cover worth INR 1 lakhs.
3. Minimum required balance in account is INR 1000.
a. TASC (Total Administrative Services Corporation) may apply.
b. Resident Individual/HUF
c. Sole Proprietorship concern
d. Self Help Group (SHG)
a. Minimum balance criteria in account is INR 1000
b. Bank offers INR 1 lakh worth personal accident insurance cover.
c. Offer financial cover worth INR 2 lakh in case of online fraud.
d. Avails aadhaar based biometric online transaction facility.
a. Main motive of this account is to create financially smart kids.
b. As per need sweep out option as per need.
c. One of the convenient ways to explain saving benefits.
1. 7.85% MLCR will be imposed for tenure of overnight
2. 7.90% will be charged in case of one month tenure.
3. MCLR will be same for three month tenure.
4. For tenure of 6 months 8.25% MCRL will be imposed.
5. In case of one year tenure 8.50% MCRL will be imposed.
6. 8.60% MCRL will be applicable for two years tenure.
7. 8.70% MCRL will be imposed in case of three years tenure.
This is one of the most reputed and recognized program launched by the bank to all newly introduce and existing customers to keep them update about all bonus, rewards and other respective programs. Customers may easily collect information via official bank of IDFC. IDFC member will be eligible for following banking facilities
a. Free Door Step Banking
b. Dedicated Relationship Management to aware customers about current banking needs.
c. Visa Signature Debit Card along with first year door step banking for all customers.
d. Easiest and convenient home loan solution as per customer requirement.
8. BBPS (Bhrat Bill Pay Service)
9. Online services
1. Business Insurance Solution
2. Investment Solutions
3. Personal Insurance Solution
1. Forex Services
2. Online Services
3. Cash management services
4. Accounts and deposits
5. Business Protection Solution
6. Business investment solution
2. Philosophy based goals and services.
3. Investment banking.
5. Knowledge Center
6. Financial Institutions
1. For Bharat Banking: 1800 419 8332 or email at Sampark@idfcbank.com
2. For Personal Banking: 1800 419 4332 or email at Banker@idfcbank.com
3. Regarding Wholesale Banking: 1800 419 7332 or email at Corporateservices@idfcbank.com
4. Corporate office: IDFC Bank Ltd Naman Chambers, C-32, G-Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai - 400051, India
5. Registered office: IDFC Bank Ltd KRM Tower, 7th Floor, No. 1, Harrington Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600031, Tamil Nadu, India
Tags: idfc net banking, idfc bank net banking, idfc bank account opening, idfc online banking, idfc credit card, idfc bank app, idfc internet banking, idfc personal loan, idfc bank interest rates, idfc bank personal loan, idfc zero balance account