Andhra bank is established commercial, midsized bank and currently offering its services in all states and union territories of country. Existing and new customer can experience best banking services at over 2550 branches and over 2300 ATMs of andhra bank. Customer can easily get the credit card that match with their style and financial condition without increasing financial burden. In association with VISA bank also avail credit card for commercial purpose that too with lowest interest rate. Andhra bank offer service for deposits, insurance, loans, deposits, insurance, accounts, mutual funds and other services for customers. Andhra bank credit card offers attractive reward and other privileges to make utilization of services much easier.
1. Signature Credit Card: This is considered as one of the premium privileges offering credit card that brings best possible luxury. Credit limit of this card is INR 2 lakhs and user of credit card will get lest interest rate, add on cards, complimentary insurance facility, maximum fuel surcharge. Apart from prominent feature this is one of the secured card that Andhra bank avail as it comes with EVM based chip along with PIN code.
2. Visa Classic: one of the basic card that bank avails. To get this user need to pay INR 500 as joining fees but if user spends INR 18000 or more annually then this amount will be waived off by bank. On basis of transactions rewards can also be gained by the bank.
3. Platinum Credit Card: User will earn privileges that other cards not offer to customers. Andhra bank offers INR 10 lakhs insurance based financial cover and add on card user will be eligible for INR 5 lakhs insurance cover. To avail this minimum 1 lakhs deposit is mandatory as it offers credit limit of INR 3 lakhs.
4. Mastercard Electronic Credit Card: User will be able to earn and redeem rewards points but there is no facility of insurance based financial cover.
5. Visa Gold: joining fees of this card is INR 1000 and fees will be waived off in user spends INR 30000 or more. For all add on cards user need to pay INR 400 and visa gold is valid for all international transactions and in participation in all running rewards programs.
6. Visa Corporate: Suitable for all commercial transactions as it avails dynamic benefits for both employee and employer.
1. Zero Cash Withdrawal Charges: All transaction made at Andhra bank will be free from all applicable charges.
2. Free Credit Revolving Facility: As per provision of Andhra bank user will earn free credit limit and tenure and it changes with transactions. Current interest free tenure is between 21 to 50 days.
3. Global Acceptance: All visa and master accepting outlets accepts card issued by the andhra bank.
4. Least Joining Fees: Applying for Andhra bank card cost nothing as cards are free from joining fees based clause.
5. Group Personal Accident Insurance: Insurance cover facility is available on least premiums. Mastercard user will get INR 25000/- cover whereas visa card users will get Cover up to INR 2 lakhs.
6. Rewards Points: Users will get 1 reward on spends of INR 100 and one reward point is equal to 0.50 paisa.
7. SMS Alert Service: Keep updated about all transactions, bank sends SMS on resisted mobile number of customer.
8. Card Lost Liability: Andhra bank offer free credit card in case of card loss.
9. Credit Card Statement: Bank sends customer statement in registered email and at registered residential address.
10. Annual Fees waiver
11. Cash Advance Facility